Telephone: +33(0)4 34 29 35 18
Mobile: +33 (0)6 86 41 99 04
Contact name: Anne-Marie McGowan
Professionally qualified translator, French to English – English to French, with University of London post-graduate diploma in translating and interpreting.
I have had 7 years’ professional translation experience in France (including 5 years in Paris) and am now resident in Languedoc-Roussillon. I have specialist experience in –
- Corporate and legal/litigation work (having worked for an American law firm in Paris for 5 years specialising in international corporate law, M&A and tax law),
- Business contracts (including employment agreements, codes of conduct, Memoranda of Understanding, computer licensing agreements, user/copyrights, service agreements, real estate contracts and insurance contracts),
- Expert reports, newsletters, PR,
- Commerce (fashion, consumer goods, the eyewear industry, press releases, etc.),
- The arts (film script, dance, etc.), and
- Social and environmental issues, and leisure fields.
I also undertake consecutive interpretation – accompanying you at business meetings, meetings with lawyers, professionals, etc.
I can offer you a prompt translation service, and my fees are competitive: Please ask.